Consultancy: Central African Republic Country Programme Evaluation
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is looking for a Consultant/Consultancy for conducting the Central African Republic Country Programme evaluation.
The purpose of the country programme evaluation is to improve the quality of the work for accountability purposes and for lessons learning within FCA and its stakeholders.
The Central African Republic Country Programme is now evaluated for the first time since its establishment in 2013. FCA has self-implemented projects from the beginning of its presence in CAR. FCA introduced a new global strategy in 2017 and the multi-annual global programme covering the period 2018-2023, was introduced in 2018. These developments constitute a favorable moment to conduct the CAR CP evaluation.
The tenderer shall fulfill the following minimum criteria:
- Relevant educational background: advanced degree in Education or Humanitarian Management Studies, Project Planning and Management, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, or related;
- At least 5 years’ experience demonstrated with references of 3 relevant evaluations in conducting impact evaluations at programmatic level as sole evaluator or team leader;
- Fluency in written French and in spoken and written English. The consultant must be able to conduct interviews in Sango and French, either him/herself or with the help of a translator;
- Experience and skills in participatory evaluation methodologies;
- Strong experience in dealing with several different stakeholders (LNGOs, INGOs, UN agencies, Local Authorities, Funding Agencies, etc.);
- Understanding of the context of Central African Republic or similar context (preferably work experience in the country or in humanitarian and post/active conflict zones);
- Understanding of current topics in development policy and human rights-based approach;
- Understanding of linking relief, rehabilitation and development (LRRD) and principles of humanitarian aid;
- Understanding of peace, education/Education in Emergencies response and livelihoods work, and advocacy work as well as expertise on gender in fragile contexts.
For more instructions and application, see Terms of References in annexes in the link below: https://tarjouspalvelu.fi/TPPerustiedot.aspx?p=1225&g=03a4b506-f3d5-4860-9bf2-3b463106bb8b&tpID=255283
Please apply by Friday 18 October 2019.
For more information, please contact Ms. Anna Koskivuo, Desk Officer, anna.koskivuo(at)kua.fi.
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s largest organization for development cooperation and second largest provider of humanitarian assistance. FCA is a founding member of the international aid alliance of churches, ACT Alliance. We seek positive change by supporting the most vulnerable people in fragile contexts. We specialize in supporting local communities’ right to peace, livelihoods and quality education.
FCA practices zero tolerance against any kind of abuse. FCA´s Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy applies to all FCA staff.
Saat kerran viikossa koosteen Maailma.netin uutisista, tapahtumista ja työpaikoista sähköpostiisi. Tietojasi käytetään vain uutiskirjeen lähettämiseen. Rekisteriseloste täällä.