Senior EU Partnership Manager
Save the Children Finland seeks for Senior EU Partnership Manager (EU INTPA/NEAR, ECHO).
- Duration: Fixed term contract (12 months) between 1st Aug, 2021–31st July 2022
- Location: Remotely, based on his/her own location
- Leads the identification of new funding opportunities for the assigned donor/s and ensures Save the Children Finland (SCF) capitalises strategic available funding opportunities from the donor as per SCF donor engagement strategy and Go No Go decisions
- Responsible for following up key donors’ priorities and communicating donor policy changes to relevant SCF staff, country offices (CO)’s and SCF International Programme (IP) management
- Leads the development of SCF EU account strategies and targets with support from Int’l Programme Director (IPD) and implements those strategies.
- Provides expertise to SCF staff concerning donor requirements and compliance of assigned donor/s, shares knowledge and provides capacity-building support for portfolio managers and other SCF staff with responsibilities for assigned donor awards.
With SC International/external:
- Acts as SCF representative in Save the Children International (SCI) donor account management forums and contributes to the development of SC’s EU accounts strategies and capacity through close cooperation with colleagues from other SC members, SC Europe and country offices.
- Provides capacity-building support on donor compliance, proposal development, reporting etc. for SCI country offices.
- Supports the SCI country offices in dialogue with EU delegations and ECHO representatives in country in order to contribute to building close partnerships and donor engagement strategies.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders related to assigned donors and represents SCF at key meetings and events organized by the donor.
- Masters level university degree and a good understanding of issues related to global development
- Significant knowledge in EU-specific donor compliance incl. budget rules, regulations, guidance, trends, and practices.
- Fluency in English is a must and good knowledge of French highly desired (spoken and written)
- Proven track record in working across cultures; with international development cooperation and civil society
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills. Effective negotiator, with the ability to positively influence cross-departmental and cross sectorial work.
- Networking – credibility to lobby, influence and represent Save the Children Finland at all levels
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles
Send your application and CV trough the link below. Deadline of applications: 19th of June, 2021.
The Partnership Manager will be line managed by the International Programme Director of Save the Children Finland, but person can work at her/his home country.
More information from Anne Haaranen (IPD) telephone enquiries +358 40 8239463 on Monday 14th June 2021 at 9–12 am (EET).
Save the Children Finland (Pelastakaa Lapset – Rädda Barnen) is a Finnish NGO founded in 1922. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
- Videokuvauksen ja editoinnin osaaja
- Seconded National Expert / Counterterrorism
- Ennakoinnin ja kehittämisen asiantuntija
- Project Assistant – Migrant Training and Integration
- Knowledge Management and Gender Specialist (UNV)
- Emergency Health Specialist (UNV)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Specialist
- Viestinnän asiantuntija (kaksi tehtävää)
Saat kerran viikossa koosteen Maailma.netin uutisista, tapahtumista ja työpaikoista sähköpostiisi. Tietojasi käytetään vain uutiskirjeen lähettämiseen. Rekisteriseloste täällä.