Fundraising Consultant - Food Innovation
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition.
Supply Chains for Nutritious Foods (SCNF) is a division within GAIN that supports supply chains and businesses to achieve GAIN's overall mission by 1) empowering businesses to produce, distribute, and sell safe and nutritious food to more people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition and 2) empowering supply chain actors to make business profitable and sustainable at every step, from farm to retail. An integral issue within this work is nutritious food innovation in supply chains; a topic which crosscuts a broad range of other issues including climate resilient and sustainable food systems, sustainable agri- and aquaculture, food security, food safety (incl. in relation to epidemics and pandemics), private sector development and scalable business models.
This Request for Proposal is concerned with innovation in nutritious food supply chains and may, among others, involve exploring, facilitating and/or implementing new or alternative inputs, production and processing methods, products and packaging, distribution systems and food services. GAIN is seeking to engage the services of a fundraising consultant to identify potential sources of funding which could be used by GAIN and others to surface and develop nutritious food system innovations.
Objectives & Deliverables
The successful applicant shall under the guidance of and in consultation with GAIN, provide an in-depth overview of the available funding opportunities globally and develop a list of possible funding opportunities related to innovation within food systems. Furthermore, the consultant shall formulate a 'how to' guide, with the purpose of assisting different audiences such as research institutions, NGOs and SMEs in how to approach relevant donors for funding opportunities related to nutritious food innovation.
Timeframe & Submission
- September 2020
- Completed proposals should be submitted before 16:00 Central European Time on August 20th 2020 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals may be postmarked on the due date, provided that an email of the proposal is submitted by the deadline.
Download the Requests for proposal
- Consultant for evaluation
- Kiertotalouden erityisasiantuntija (Afrikan kehityspankki)
- Analyst/Mission Analytical Capability, EUCAP SOMALIA
- Patrol Officer,UNFICYP
- Program Coordinator, Global/Sub-Saharan Africa
- Kriisi- ja perhetyöntekijä
- Head of Internal Audit
- Regional Coordinator for Southeast Asia
- Markkinointiviestinnän suunnittelija
- Maakoordinaattorin avustaja (JPO)
Saat kerran viikossa koosteen Maailma.netin uutisista, tapahtumista ja työpaikoista sähköpostiisi. Tietojasi käytetään vain uutiskirjeen lähettämiseen. Rekisteriseloste täällä.