Finance and Administration Manager
FCA started its operation in CAR in 2014. FCA operates, directly and together with its National Partners, in several Provinces across the country under the themes right to education, right to peace and right to livelihood interventions.
The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for the financial management and administration of the country programme, ensuring compliance with relevant laws, donor and internal policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and develop FCA’s financial and administrative policies and procedures
- Provide financial oversight of the country programme
- Ensure effective management accounting and donor reporting processes are in place for the country programme
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all financial accounting routines and reports
- Implement, manage and develop internal controls
- Maintain overall budget development, control and monitoring
- Manage and supervise staff
- Build the capacity of the financial and administrative staff and partners
- Take part in procurement of goods/services and ensure adherence to FCA procedures for procurement of goods and supplies needed and accounting for said transactions
- Oversee country HR management
- Ensure FCA complies with local labour laws and employer requirements
- Ensure FCA Complies with National Tax and NGO reporting Obligations
- Ensure that local staff policies are sufficiently documented, developed and implemented
- Facilitate and co-ordinate external, internal, donor or government audits
- Prepare accurate forecasts of cash requirements and take part in the preparation of funding requests
- Prepare official/ad hoc reports as required by the management or other staff, HQ, donor or other stakeholders
Competence and Personal Requirements:
- Minimum Advanced degree in Finance or Accounting, and/or relevant accounting certification
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience with an international organization in a similar context
- Prior experience overseeing self-implemented financial operations for a field-based programme in a multicultural environment.
- Extensive grant management and compliance experience with large institutional donors
- Extensive experience in procurement committee
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Familiar or previous experience with accounting systems
- Proficiency in written and oral French and English
The fixed-term contract for this position will be made until 31.12.2022 with six months’ probation period, starting as soon as possible. The compensation is based on FCA Compensation System and depends on prior work experience. For more information please contact ville.kivimaki (at) kua.fi
Please apply by using the link no later than on 31.03.2021. Applicants will be short-listed and contacted for an interview on a progressive basis.
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s largest development co-operation organisation and the second biggest organisation in Finland working in humanitarian aid. FCA is a founding member of the international aid alliance of churches, ACT Alliance. We seek positive change by supporting the most vulnerable people in fragile contexts. We specialize in supporting local communities’ right to peace, livelihoods and quality education. Qualified and interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for the vacancy.
FCA practices zero tolerance against child abuse. FCA’s Child Safeguarding Policy applies to all FCA staff. FCA has zero tolerance concerning aid diversion and illegal actions and may screen applicants against international lists to ensure due diligence and compliance with Anti-money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism requirements. FCA is certified against the Core Humanitarian Standard on Quality and Accountability (CHS).
- Kaksi suunnittelijaa
- Junior Professional Officer (JPO), (terveysala/innovaatioteknologia), Sveitsi
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Policy Officer
- Programme Support Delegate, Eswatini
- Project Officer
- Kehityspolitiikan erityisasiantuntija
- Siviilikriisinhallintatehtäviä, UNSOM
- EU Grant Administrator and Financial Administrator
- Kehityspolitiikan erityisasiantuntija (luonnonvarasektori)
- Kehityspolitiikan asiantuntija
- Visuaalisen viestinnän asiantuntija
Saat kerran viikossa koosteen Maailma.netin uutisista, tapahtumista ja työpaikoista sähköpostiisi. Tietojasi käytetään vain uutiskirjeen lähettämiseen. Rekisteriseloste täällä.