F2F Team Leader
Are you looking for a part-time job with a permanent contract where you’ll work to secure a better future for children? Are you target-oriented and enjoy to motivate others? If you replied yes, then keep on reading: we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven F2F Team Leader in our team in Tampere.
At UNICEF you will work for world's most powerful children's rights organization, whose results help the most underprivileged children in the world. Your job is to tell the public about our work in the fields of education, health, equality and child protection and to inspire them to join as monthly donors. We arrange regular trainings to help you succeed in your work role, but you will surely benefit from those skills in your future as well.
As a F2F Team Leader, we are looking for a person who has:
- Work experience in sales, sales training or sales management
- Skills in coaching, training and employee development
- Experience in supervisory role
- Organizational skills
- Target-oriented mindset and ability to motivate others
One part of your job will be to recruit new monthly donors for UNICEF in shopping malls, door-to-door as well as exhibitions and events, and to motivate your team to fulfil the fundraising goals. That is why we are looking for a determined and goal-driven individual, who is motivated by achieving the targets given to them. As a Team Leader, you'll have the ability to work independently, but you also enjoy working with people.
We expect you to be able to travel to different parts of the city you are working in, and also to a nearby location once a month during one work week. The working language in our team is English. Other language skills aren't a requirement, but can be seen as a benefit. We welcome people from different backgrounds and of different ages, whose common goal is to help children around world. You must be over 18 to apply. We will train you in this job role, and provide support for your growth into a professional at your field.
In addition to Fundraising, your tasks as a F2F Team Leader are:
- Geographical Area Management
- Employee supervision and welfare
- Achievement of Team and personal Fundraising acquisition and quality KPI targets
- Employee Development
What do we offer you?
- An opportunity to do vital work to help children
- Personal development plan and in depth training on UNCEF related topics
- Working hours of 30h/week, 5 days a week. Working time varies from 9 till 21 o'clock from Mon to Fri. In Helsinki teams there's occasional week end work.
- A permanent work contract with a monthly salary of 2325,52 €. You'll accrue annual holiday.
- Good Occupational health services
- Sports and cultural benefits
- Sales competitions
- In addition to these, you will have the opportunity to advance on your career to more responsible roles: Our F2F Manager and our Coordinators have all worked as Team Leaders. With us, you'll be able to progress along with your achievements.
The work starts as soon as possible and is valid for the time being. Apply already today! Please click 'hae paikkaa' to leave your application. The position is filled as soon as an appropriate candidate has been found.
F2F Operations Coordinator