Evaluators for Building Resilient Communities Programme, Cambodia
Finnish Red Cross is looking for two evaluators for Building Resilient Communities Programme in Cambodia.
The evaluation work consists of 22 working days and it is expected to take place between April-May 2019, with the field trip taking place in April. The final report must be submitted to Finnish Red Cross by no later than 31.05.2019.
The Cambodian Red Cross and the Finnish Red Cross have had a bilateral cooperation framework for the period 2016-2018 with funding from the Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. This integrated country programme contains two main components focused on Community Risk Reduction, Community-based Health and First Aid, supported by specific Organizational Development activities benefiting Cambodian Red Cross’ decentralization and branch development process, including disaster preparedness capacities.
The general purpose of the final evaluation is to:
- Assess the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability of the programme
- Reveal reasons for achievement/non-achievements of programme results
- Identify lessons learned and best practices of the integrated resilience approach, and to develop recommendations for future programming.
The Evaluation Team will be composed of two external consultants, of whom at least one should have expertise in health and the other one in disaster preparedness/disaster risk reduction.
For more information, please see the attachment.
The tenderers may request clarifications or additional information by e-mailing their questions to email@example.com. Please submit your written questions by no later than 17th March 2019 with reference “Query Evaluation/Cambodia” in the subject field. The queries will be answered by e-mail by end of day 19th March 2019. All queries received within the given timeframe have been answered. Please see link “Clarifications to the invitation to tender_Questions and Answers” below.
The applicants are requested to submit a maximum 2-page evaluation offer with updated CVs and possible evaluation references annexed; and a price offer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26.03.2019 at 4.15 pm (Eastern European Time, UTC +3) latest. Mark the application with reference "Evaluation offer/Cambodia".
- Vapaaehtoistyön koordinaattori
- Kehityspolitiikan erityisasiantuntija
- Assistentti visuaaliseen työhön
- YK:n apulaisasiantuntijatehtävä (JPO)
- Consultants for Final Evaluation, Emergency Hospital Operation, Bangladesh
- Police Reform Adviser P-4, Etiopia
- Consultant(s) to support programme re-design
- Vertaistoiminnan suunnittelija
Saat kerran viikossa koosteen Maailma.netin uutisista, tapahtumista ja työpaikoista sähköpostiisi. Tietojasi käytetään vain uutiskirjeen lähettämiseen. Rekisteriseloste täällä.